The Organ

Built in 1907 and 1908 by Henry Willis & Son at a cost of £474 it was moved to the west end of the nave in 1928 when the organ gallery was constructed.

 

A new Viola da Gamba stop and tremulant was added at the same time.

 

Henry Willis & Son is one of the oldest and most famous organ building companies still active in the world today having been in continuous operation since 1845 and with an Opus list of over 2,000 organs up to the present day